Social Media intern job description
Are you an aspiring to join the creative industry and looking for an opportunity to advance your skills and career in a great working environment?
We are looking for an experienced, passionate and creative Social Media intern to join our team. As a Social Media intern you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will be working closely with Marketing and Sales departments.
Social Media intern duties and responsibilities
- Develop, implement and monitor our social media strategy
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Provide constructive feedback
- Present to Senior Management
Social Media intern requirements and qualifications
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, tiktok, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Has a BSc degree or undertaking a degree in Marketing or relevant field
Marketing Intern job description
Are you an aspiring Marketing student looking for an opportunity to kick start your career?
If you are ambitious, proactive and highly motivated, willing to roll up your sleeves and get the job done, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for high-energy and ambitious Marketing Intern to support our marketing dream team and benefit from our dedication to your personal and professional growth.
Marketing Intern duties and responsibilities
- Collaborate on annual marketing planning
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist team members with the creation of content for social media platforms
- Help in the creation and editing of content for the blog and newsletter
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Work with our event marketing team to help organize events
Marketing Intern requirements and qualifications
- BS in Marketing or similar relevant field
- In depth understanding of different marketing techniques
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Hands on experience with marketing computer software (e.g. CRM tools)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
Email your CV to.....